No Bike? No Problem!
You can rent Yamaha R1 (2022), BMW S 1000 RR (2022), Yamaha R6 (2021), HP4 RACE (2021)
Participation in training is at your own risk. The entrant waives any claim for liability of Motorsport Lifestyle, the instructors and other employees, the circuit and the other participants, for any damages whatsoever including consequential damage and personal injury.
- Motorsport Lifestyle, its instructors and other employees, and the circuit are compared with the participants, those participants accompanied and other visitors as well as their heirs and / or their assigns and / or other third parties are not liable for any personal and / or material and consequential damages of any kind or extent whatsoever, during the stay on the circuit in which Motorsport Lifestyle organizes trainings and during or resulting from participation in this training or any other by Motorsport Lifestyle organized activity is incurred, regardless of the cause, except for intentional and gross negligence, and - if and insofar as insurable - the maximum insurable amount.
- The participant is required to have adequate liability/health insurance, tailored to the risks that participation in training entails.
- The participant declares that he/she knows that following circuit training, even though much care and safety requirements are observed by the organizer, entails increased risk.
- The participant declares that he/she agrees to the above, and that he / she is all by him / her damage to property outside the orbit of Motorsport Lifestyle, its instructors and employees, and on the circuit and the people working there will reimburse.
- The participant is familiar with the applicable noise restrictions on track, when crossing that exclusion from the race training takes place without any compensation on the part of Motorsport Lifestyle.
- Entrant agrees with published images of him / her to be made for promotional purposes of Motorsport Lifestyle, instructional materials, etc.
- Motorsport Lifestyle reserves the right in cases of force majeure, such as severe weather conditions and safety of the race courses or parts thereof to expenses without any financial compensation and refund of course fees occurs. Motorsport Lifestyle is not liable for the condition of the track or facilities.
- The participant is familiar with the obligations concerning the wearing of protective clothing, including a piece or two-piece leather overalls, helmet, leather gloves and boots and a CE approved back protector. The participant is aware of the meaning of applicable flag signals and the clues that it entails and the directions and instructions of the instructors and other staff of The Race Academy and will follow on pain of exclusion from further participation in the race course without any refund of course fees or compensation for damages by The Race Academy.
The participant is responsible for the by Motorsport Lifestyle issued transponder and transponder holder. The participant is fully responsible for the cost of repair or replacement in the case of damage or loss is a participant. (699,-)
Making a Booking
The agreement (registration) is achieved by accepting the participant of the offer of Motorsport Lifestyle. In other words: you sign up for a course, which in general will be done via the website.
After the registration you will receive confirmation in the form of an e-mail. The registration may be revoked : revocation shall as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours after acceptance.
Make sure we have received the amount within 3 days.
Registrations are allowed in order of payment, no payment is no security for a place.
The participant can cancel his registration free of charge within 24 hours after the booking is made.
- In case of cancellation by the participant till six weeks before the event (42 days) the administration costs of 50.00 euro will be charged.
- In case of cancellation by the participant between four and six weeks before the event (42 to 28 days) 30% of the total payment will be charged.
- In case of cancellation by the participant within four weeks (28 days) before the event 50% of the total payment will be charged.
- The last two weeks (14 days) before the event cancellation is not possible anymore. The participant is responsible for the total (outstanding) payment.
When a participant is not able to attend the event due to personal circumstances, it is possible to sign up a replacement rider free of charge. This replacement rider has to be signed up at least two days before the event, in writing or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.